What methods of payment do you accept?
We accept the following payments for online and phone orders:
- American Express
- Personal Cheque
- Money Orders
- Interac Email Money Transfers
- Cash - FOR IN STORE PICKUPS ONLY
Visa, Mastercard and American Express
These are all accepted online and via phone orders. Please note that we do not store any credit card infromation that is paid through our online site. Also note that that shipping and addresses can be different, however for security purposes you must enter in the "billing address" exactely as shown on your credit card statement.
Personal Cheques and Money Orders
Orders can be placed online and via phone and paid for by personal cheque or money order.
They should be made out to DIABETES EXPRESS INC. and mailto: 775 THE QUEENSWAY, UNIT B, ETOBICOKE, ON, M8N 1Z1
ORDERS WILL ONLY BE SENT ONCE THE CHEQUE OR MONEY ORDER HAS BEEN CLEARED. WE WILL KEEP AN ORDER IN THE STATUS OF "ON HOLD" IN THE ONLINE SYSTEM FOR ONLY 5 BUSINESS DAYS. AFTER THAT THEY WILL BE CANCELLED.
Interac Email Money Transfers
This payment is accepted both online and via phone order. Once we have recieved payment we will process the order. All orders will be held for 5 business days before being cancelled.
To send an email money transfer please see the following banking links to see how-to instructions.
- The email to which to send the payment is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The comment: Pay my invoice
- The password is: your lastname (ALL in CAPITAL LETTERS) Example: SMITH
- If you last name is too short to use as a password, please enter the password in the message box when submitting the email money transfer. To ensure there is no delay in your package going out.
BMO BANK INSTRUCTIONS
SCOTIA BANK INSTRUCTIONS
CIBC BANK INSTRUCTIONS
TD CANADA TRUST INSTRUCTIONS
You may pay for your purchase with cash if you are planning to pickup the package at our location. The cash must be in exact change.
[Back To Top]