Bayer's A1CNow® self-check offers the following features:
- Simple to use
- Measures average blood glucose over 2-3 months
- Provides laboratory accurate and certified reliable A1C results1
- Gives results at home in 5 minutes
- Small blood sample (5 µL)
- Requires no maintenance
Achieve your blood glucose targets:
- Awareness of all measures of glycemia, including self monitoring of blood glucose results and A1C, provide the best information to assess glycemic control.2
- Regular Blood glucose testing can help lower A1C; conducting 3 self-tests per day has been associated with a 1.0% drop in A1C.2
- Lower A1C leads to better health outcomes: a 1.0% reduction in A1C has been shown to lower the risk of microvascular complications (eye, kidney, and nerve diseases) by 40%.3 Only Bayer offers complete at-home diabetes managements solutions for both daily blood glucose testing and A1C results. Together, Bayer's meters and the NEW A1CNow® self-check system give you and your healthcare professional a more complete picture of your diabetes and a better guide on how to achieve your goals.
Bayer offers blood glucose meters to suit your lifestyle.